This blend of herbs is the mixture of traditional western and Chinese herbs which have historical and traditional use for supporting the immune system and also having antiviral activity.
Astralagus Lemon balm, st. John's wort, isatis root, liquorice. Contains alcohol base.
Take 5ml, 3 times daily or as per practitioner's recommendation.
London Clinic of Nutrition recognise that the greatest health threats now arise from how we live, work and eat.
Seven basic principles characterise functional medicine:
- Acknowledging the biological individuality of each human being, based on the concepts of genetic and environmental uniqueness.
- Addressing the web-like interconnections of internal physiologic factors.
- Promoting organ reserve as a means of enhancing the health span, not just the lifespan, of each patient.
- Incorporating a patient centred rather than a disease centred approach to treatment.
- Seeking a dynamic balance among the internal and external factors in the patient body, mind and spirit.
- Identifying health as a positive vitality not merely the absence of disease and emphasising those factors encourage a vigorous physiology.
- Staying abreast of emerging research – a science based approach.